Tuesday 15 January 2008

Already used to being a baldilocks

I promise a pic soon - the weather has been too inclement and I fancy an outdoor one, with the wind blowing one of my OTT scarves, as I have no hair to blow! Dash (my son) currently in house, says he'll take a pic of me soon. So Iain shaved me down to number 1 - so I have some hair - swimming is great - only takes 1 minute to dry it - also I've bought a fab new swimming cozzie - short legs like a sweet old fashioned one, but Speedo with orange spots and a highly techie back - my plan is to give the impression I cut my hair for aerodynamic reasons rather than medical. Went swimming this morning - seems to work! At least I'm convinced.

So, I survived the shave and I'm recovering from the latest lot of chemo. All is well and I had agreat day yesterday with Fiona who gave me lovely Cranio-sacral treatment and we treated ourselves to meals out. Hadn't seen her since my verdict, so it was lovely to catch up.

pic soon, i promise.

No comments: